Scope and topics
- Modelling Methods, Tools, and Techniques
- Agent-based Modelling and Simulation
- Case Studies
- Workflow Modelling and Simulation
- Web-based Simulation
- Security Modelling and Simulation
- Simulation in Education
- Applications of Modelling and Simulation
- Computer Games and Simulation
- Business Process Modelling
Applications: aerospace; remote sensing; electronic circuits and systems; communication and networks; business; management; finance; economics; leisure, games, war/conflict/rebellion modelling; psychology, cognitive functions, behaviour, emotion, subjectivity; humanities, literature, semantics modelling/dynamics; biology; medicine; public health; energy, power generation and distribution, manufacturing; planning; control; robotics; measurement; monitoring; energy; safety critical systems; transportation; structural mechanics and civil engineering; oil and gas; education and training; military.
Exhibitors: manufacturers of software and hardware, publishers, etc., are invited to apply to exhibit their products.
Accepted papers will be published in the IEEE Digital Library. Selected papers will be considered for publication in the International Journal of Simulation: systems, Science & Technology.